Our measures against the Corona-virus
On our campsite you should follow the dutch nationwide measures of the RIVM. These are summarized below:
- Stay at home if you’re having symptoms.
- Do not shake hands.
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with water and soap.
- Use paper towels to blow your nose and throw them away after use.
We have some extra measures for the toiletbuilding:
- Maximum 1 persoon per room, with exeption of the dishwashing area.
- Give eachother space to pass, if necessary leave the room for someone else to pass.
- If there is a queue, you have to wait outside.
- Leave the toiletbuilding behind as clean and dry as possible.
This year (just like other years) the swimmingpool is opened in July and August. For the swimmingpool there are some extra measures aswell:
- In the swimmingpool there is a maximum amount of visitors of 20 people.
- Access is forbidden for people who had Corona symptoms in the last two weeks.
- Keep some distance in the water aswell.
- Swimming diapers are only allowed in the childrens pool.
- Avoid swallowing pool water.
- The use of water guns and other nebulizing objects is forbidden.